Support Jewish Life and Hillel on WFU campus
We, of the Office of Jewish Life and the Rosenblatt Family Hillel at Wake Forest University, strive to increase the breadth and depth of Jewish life on campus. Financial support allows us to do so. Please consider supporting us.
To support us, please visit University giving, or you can mail a check directly to our address at:
Wake Forest University Jewish Life
PO Box 7204
Winston Salem, NC 27109.
Make it your check out to “Wake Forest Hillel” and in the memo write “for the exclusive use of WFU Jewish Life.”
Your generosity helps us provide…
- Snacks and food for the Hillel lounge and refrigerator for studying, programs, and socializing
- Judaic and religious items for holiday celebration such as Tallitot and Kippot
- Grants and gift cards for Engagement Interns to take First years out for coffee/ tea
- Kitchen supplies, utensils, staples, and food to cook for Shabbat dinners and holidays
- Judaism 101 series sponsorship
- Bagel brunch sponsorship
- Challah French toast sponsorship
- Jewish film series sponsorship
- Tikkun Olam Service Sponsorship
- Visiting Rabbis
- Visiting Speakers (Holocaust, Israel, etc.)
- WFU Jewish Alumni network events
- Fund for attending Jewish conferences and conventions
- And many more
All donations are used exclusively for WFU Hillel and Jewish Life Programming events. Thank you again for your generosity!
Jewish Life Office
Hillel Student President
Hillel/Jewish Agency Israel Fellow
AEPi Student President
Chabad Student President
Office of the Chaplain
Thank you for your donations that make our programs possible.